Building On Our Success: Project Experience that Counts
Project understanding, and experience is of the utmost importance when choosing a consultant.
The principal and staff of Reliant collectively have over twelve decades of continuous experience in providing Geotechnical Engineering, Material Testing and Special Deputy Inspection. We have experience in providing services for the following types of projects:
- High Rise and Mid-Rise Buildings
- Post-Tensioned and Pre-Cast Parking Structures
- Commercial, and Industrial Buildings
- Large Scale Tilt-up Business Parks
- Public Works
- Schools K-12, Community Colleges and Higher Education (DSA)
- Healthcare (OSHPD)
- Master Planned Custom Home Communities
- Large Scale Condominium Communities
- Multi-Use Projects
- Storage Units
- Water and Waste Water Facilities
- Religious Facilities
- Concrete Trial Batches
- Concrete and Asphalt Mix Designs
Since our inception, Reliant has been integral in the construction of a wide range of projects including numerous multi-million dollar structures, multi-use facilities and transportation systems. The staff at Reliant have extensive experience in implementing complete Quality Assurance programs for large and small construction projects, resulting in a strong, proven track record in both the public and private sectors.
Our staff’s philosophy to providing service on your projects is to take a hands-on proactive approach, keep the owner, their consultants and the governing agency informed and up to date, stress code and contract compliance, and be an active member of the project team.